Making homemade Febreze is easier than you think! If you want to beat stinky odors in your home, but want to do it in a more natural way, you can DIY your odor eliminator.
In just six easy steps, you can make your own homemade Febreze odor eliminator spray. Plus I’ve included some cute labels for you to download. You can print these and use them to label your bottles!
How to Make Your Own Homemade Febreze
Below you will find a supply list, instructions, some fun essential oil mix ideas, and then the free download of labels.
Supplies needed to DIY your Homemade Odor Eliminator
- 1 spray bottle
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 2 cups distilled water
- Essential oil(s) (See below for blend ideas)
If you don’t have essential oils handy for your homemade odor eliminator, you can get them easily on Amazon:
Instructions for making your Homemade Febreze Spray
1.In a small bowl, pour 1 tbsp baking soda.
2. Add in your essential oils. You can use a single fragrance or a combination.
3. Use a fork to combine well.
4. Add 1 cup distilled water and stir. (This will make it easier to transfer to your spray bottle.)
6. Top off with 1 cup of water and shake to combine.
That’s it! In six simple steps, you have your very own homemade Febreze in your own customized scent. Speaking of scents, here are some oil blend ideas!
Essential Oil Blend Ideas for Homemade Febreze
- Lavender, lemon and rosemary
- Lavender, lemon and peppermint
- Rosemary, Eucalyptus, and grapefruit
- Lavender, Orange and Rose
- Lime, Tangerine, Grapefruit and Spearmint
- Geranium, Grapefruit and Lime
All that’s left to do now is download these free printable labels, choose one, and label your bottle of homemade Febreze!
If you found this post helpful, don’t forget to pin it on Pinterest for later and share on social media!
Hi, I’m Jessica! I am wife to Chris, and mom to Kaiper, Alana and our silver lab pup, Maui. We are expecting baby #3 right now, and excited to become a family of 5! I am a freelance website & blog developer, Co-Founder of Moxie Girl Fit Club, and aspiring author. I share about everything from parenting, how to make money from home, tutorials for my fellow bloggers, fitness and being a new homeschool family. Learn more about me here.