I’m so excited to share these super cute free printable Thanksgiving bookmarks with you! Looking for a fun Thanksgiving craft? This is a fun activity for any Thanksgiving gathering or classroom parties. You can download these free Thanksgiving bookmarks, print multiple copies and use them at an activity table.
These fun Thanksgiving bookmarks are a perfect coloring activity for kids, and perfect to entertain kids during Thanksgiving dinner. Kids of all ages will enjoy coloring these themed bookmarks, and they could even gift them to family members on Thanksgiving Day!
Keep reading below for creative ideas of ways to use these bookmarks!
Download the Free Printable Thanksgiving Bookmarks Here
These free printable bookmarks in PDF format are for personal use or classroom use only. These cannot be resold or shared. All you need to do to download these free Thanksgiving printables is to enter your email address below. You will receive a PDF file to print your own Thanksgiving bookmarks. You may print it as many times as you need. This prints on standard 8.5×11 paper. For best results, I recommend using card stock so the bookmarks are sturdier, but you can print on regular paper and laminate them too!
Note: no physical item is provided. This is only a free printable set.
Ways to Use These Printable Thanksgiving Bookmarks
Once you use the download link above and receive your free bookmarks, here are some ways to use these. Remember these free downloads are not for resale or redistribution.
- Activity Table: These can be added with other fun activities to an activity table in the classroom, a party or Thanksgiving gathering with scissors, glue, etc.
- Thanksgiving Table: Kids can get antsy while the adults are enjoying time talking, so add these to each kids place at the table to keep them busy and engaged.
- Thanksgiving Break from School: This is a great activity to keep kids busy while they’re on break from school.
- Thanksgiving Gifts for Family Members: This is a great way for kids to give a little gift to friends and family. They can color their own bookmarks, then write a special Happy Thanksgiving message on the back, or a personal message of why they are thankful for each family member, then give them out at Thanksgiving dinner.
- Family activity: The entire family could use these coloring resources together, since Thanksgiving is the perfect time to just spend quality time as a family!
I hope your kids will love these coloring bookmarks and that these free printables help you maximize the enjoyment of Thanksgiving! Once you have your new bookmarks, curl up with a good book and spend some time reading with your kids so you can put these seasonal bookmarks to good use! If your kids color these, I would love to see them. Tag me on Instagram or Facebook.
Hi, I’m Jessica! I am wife to Chris, and mom to Kaiper, Alana and Koa. I am a graphic designer, website developer and aspiring author. In this space, I share about everything from parenting, working from home, food we cook, and lots of things for kids! Learn more about me here.