I am so excited to give you my honest review of Persona Vitamins. A while back I saw a commercial or some sort of advertisement for Persona Vitamins, I can’t remember which, but it stuck out to me and I immediately was interested in trying it. However, to be really honest, the only time I’ve really ever taken any type of vitamins was the 3 times I was pregnant. Well, and when my mom forced me to take those awful Flintstone’s vitamins when I was a kid.
For the past several months, I have been thinking about how, at the very least, I should be taking some vitamins. I am ashamed to say that I have not really “taken care of” myself since I was pregnant with Koa, and even then I probably didn’t do the best job. Being able to have a set of vitamins and supplements specifically put together for me is amazing.
I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com) to use and post my honest opinions. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links.
So what is Persona Vitamins?
Persona Vitamins is a high-quality supplement subscription that is specifically customized for your unique needs. Your personalized set of vitamins and supplements are delivered straight to your doorstep every 28 days.
Members have access to expert nutritionists and an app with tools to help support their vitamin regimen. Persona currently offers over 85 supplements including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, herbs, and other botanicals.
How does the personalization of Persona Vitamins work?
I was wondering this before I started! To get started, you answer a series of questions about your basic stats, your health, even your sleep, diet and stress level. I was even able to share details about skin issues I’ve had and extra stress I’ve been under for a while now. Even through a questionnaire online, I felt like Persona really got to know me.
My Honest Review: What I Like and Don’t Like About Persona Vitamins
I have been taking Persona Vitamins for several weeks now (already got my second box), and I really do love them. While I can go ahead and say I would strongly recommend them, I want to break down my honest like/don’t like lists for you so I can be as thorough as possible.
What I Love About Persona Vitamins
- I feel better. This has to be number one. Digestion: better. Skin: better. Energy level: better. Overall feeling: better. This tells me I really needed what they are providing to me.
- I love that Persona gives access to expert nutritionists to assess your supplement needs. Instead of me trying to guess what I need and how much of it, the doses are set up for me so I can be confident that I’m taking the right amounts of the right stuff for me.
- When comparing all of the supplements included in my monthly box at Persona’s price versus what I would pay buying a high-quality of each of those supplements separately, I felt that there is a cost-savings by going with Persona. Costs do vary based on what’s in your individualized pack.
- Persona gives you the flexibility to add or remove supplements from your pack month-to-month. I love that as life changes and my health changes, I can very easily adjust what supplements I am taking along with it.
- In your box there is a morning pack and an evening pack. This is so much easier (for me at least) than a ton of separate bottles. All you have to do is open your little morning pack and take what’s inside, then repeat in the evening. I also feel like this makes it easier to remember to take them.
- When I first opened the box I was a little concerned because I saw the little baggies the supplements are in and I thought eeeek I don’t want to waste all of this packaging, so bad for the environment. But then I looked closer, and realized they are biodegradable, so that makes me happy.
- They have no smell. I can’t speak for all of them, but all of the supplements in my personalized packs have zero smell. This is a win for me (more on this below).
What I Don’t Like About Persona Vitamins
Overall, there is nothing that I don’t like about Persona Vitamins. In general, to best honest, I have just always put off or neglected taking vitamins for these reasons:
- They make me gag. I have always, always gagged when I try to swallow vitamins especially if they have a smell. While pregnant I had to get prescription prenatal vitamins that had no smell just so I could swallow them. Like I said though, this is just all pills in general for me. Persona gets a win for being easier to swallow because there is no smell, the rest is my own personal issue, ha! The clear health benefits I am seeing make it worth it to me to take them regardless of my gag-reflex.
- I cannot take them on an empty stomach, which means I have to eat breakfast. I’m sure this should be on the “pros” list because we should all be eating breakfast, right? Taking Persona Vitamins forces me to eat some sort of breakfast every morning, because if I don’t, I cannot take my vitamins without feeling very nauseous afterwards. Again, this is an “all supplements in general” for me issue, not an issue specific to Persona. I have a love/hate relationship with the fact that wanting to take my Persona pack in the morning forces me to also eat, when I normally wouldn’t otherwise.
Summary of My Honest Persona Vitamins Review
Persona has taken the guesswork out of vitamins and supplements for me. I am not one who likes to spend tons of time researching these things and buying a ton of separate supplements. Persona is very convenient and has a very positive affect on my health because it has made taking the right vitamins doable for me as a busy mom who struggles to take care of herself.
I would strongly encourage everyone to try Persona Vitamins.
Hi, I’m Jessica! I am wife to Chris, and mom to Kaiper, Alana and Koa. I am a freelance website & blog developer and aspiring author. I share about everything from parenting, how to make money from home, tutorials for my fellow bloggers, work-at-home mom life and being a homeschool family. Learn more about me here.