Sharing Valentines Day quotes for siblings with your brother or sister is a wonderful way to remind them that you care, brighten their day, and spread the V-Day love! Send cards to your siblings with your best wishes and tell them how much they mean to you!
Why You Should Use These Valentines Quotes for Siblings
On February 14, people show their appreciation for someone special in their lives. Send Valentine’s Day quotes to your mom, dad, daughter, girlfriend, boyfriend, etc. Sending warm greetings and best wishes to loved ones is a great way to brighten their day and remind them of the good times you’ve had together.
I’ve learned in life that a sibling is your dearest friend, and one of the only ones that can be relied on in good and bad times in a person’s life. I personally have been blessed with two incredible sisters, who are the first people I tell everything to! The link between siblings can be strengthened when they communicate with one another via acts of kindness. So don’t just reserve those sweet Valentine’s day messages for your romantic love! Spread the love so your sibling knows they are the best sister, or most awesome big brother or little brother!
Here are some Valentine quotes that are perfect for sending to an amazing sister, a special brother, a great friend, or another family member:
15 Valentines Day Quotes for Sisters
If you want to send your sister a “Dear Sister” Valentine, here are some great ways to say Happy Valentine’s Day sister!
- You rock, sis; I don’t tell you that often enough. So, how do you feel now? I hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, and may your heart be warmed by the people you love and the sweet things in life. My Sister and I Wish You a Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Wishing you a heart full of love & romance on this day dedicated to celebrating lovers. I hope that today finds you enjoying the company of those closest to you, especially your sister.
- You have always been there for me, a trusted friend and confidant. I want to send my warmest Valentine’s Day wishes to a wonderful sister who has been there for me through thick and thin since our love and bond mean the world to me.
- You are the one I can always rely on for guidance and comfort; you hold the key to my deepest secrets. This Valentine’s Day, I hope you feel all the love and passion that you deserve.
- Because of you, I feel surrounded by warmth and affection. What a great sister you are; thank you. Sending warm wishes on this day dedicated to love.
- Sister, you have always been a dependable confidant and a role model for me. My best friend is you. We wish you a wonderful Valentine’s Day!
- We are sisters in every aspect of our lives. Say it with me: “I adore you!” I hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!
- I have so many happy memories of our childhood together. We laughed so hard we cried on more than one occasion. Any brother or sister would be lucky to have a sibling like you. On this Valentine’s Day, I hope your heart is full of love and joy.
- Sister, you are the person I look up to the most because you are my greatest friend, my warrior, my idol, and my inspiration. On this day dedicated to love and passion, I hope you experience nothing but joy and delight. I hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day.
- You’ve always put your trust in me, and I’ve always put my trust in you. Sister, I hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day.
- You’ve got a fantastic sibling vibe going on. In fact, you always were. You’re like family, but better. Indeed, you are my closest companion as well. I hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!
- You’re more than just a sister to me; you’re my closest confidante and support system. On this Valentine’s Day, I hope you feel completely loved. Be joyful at all times. Sister, may you have a lovely Valentine’s Day.
- Through the ups and downs of our many years together, our friendship has only strengthened. You can always count on your sister for love, companionship, and support, and on this Valentine’s Day, I want to express my gratitude by sending you my warmest wishes for a day filled with love and joy.
- I hope this Valentine’s Day finds you surrounded by the people you love and the lovely things that make life worth living. My Sister and I Wish You a Happy Valentine’s Day!
15 Valentines Day Quotes for Brothers
Sending your brother a special message with Happy Valentine’s Day wishes can be the best way to brighten up his day, especially if he doesn’t have his own romantic relationships going on at the time! Valentine messages can be shared with anyone special to you, especially your brother!
- You’re totally chill, lovely, thoughtful, and loving. I hope you get the success and fulfillment you deserve. Brother, I hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day.
- Affectionate and jubilant hearts Amazing experiences that will stay with you forever Incredible amounts of joy and merriment were had by all. Whenever I consider my sibling, this is the image that comes to mind. We wish you a wonderful Valentine’s Day!
- To have a brother like you is a tremendous blessing. To my lucky Valentine, best wishes for a wonderful day.
- Having you as a sibling makes this world a better place. I hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!
- You shine and shine, and you’re gorgeous My brother, you make me laugh and smile, and for that I am grateful. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- You have always stood by me, so I’ve never had to stress about being lonely. I appreciate it. I hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day, bro.
- You were the missing piece to our family puzzle. You made everyone in the household very happy. We appreciate you being a member of our clan. I hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day.
- If you were standing for Best Brother, I’d definitely support you. You are the best there is, in my opinion. I hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!
- On Valentine’s Day, we express our emotions openly. Those we have held dear over the years I’m grateful for my great sibling; I send you my Valentine’s Day and eternal best wishes for love and happiness.
- We’re proud to have you as our brother. In fact, you always were. You’re like family, but better. I consider you to be one of my closest friends. Sending warm wishes on this day dedicated to love.
- Who else on Earth but you could be my best buddy if you weren’t my brother? Do not tell me; I have no interest in finding out. I hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!
- Reflecting on the years of our lives invariably makes me happy. We had a wonderful relationship, sharing everything. You are still very important to me, and on this Valentine’s Day I want to wish you the best.
- Extremely high Brilliant as the night sky. What makes the love between brothers so special? I pray that our bond never weakens. We wish you a wonderful Valentine’s Day!
- Sending warm wishes on this day dedicated to love.
- I have always held you in high regard and respect. Thanks again and again for everything you’ve done for me; you’re an inspiration to everybody who knows you. Happy Valentine’s Day to a brother I’ll never stop loving.
Make this a Special Valentine’s Day
Select a heartfelt Valentine’s Day quote for siblings and share it with your loving sister or brother on February 14. You can post it and tag them on social media, write a card and give them a special gift, or just simply tell them! I hope you have a very Happy Valentine’s Day and spread loads of love every single day!
Other Posts You May Like:
On Motherhood & Not So Fancy Garlic Bread
I’ll Always Be There For You Quotes
Hi, I’m Jessica! I am wife to Chris, and mom to Kaiper, Alana and Koa. I am a graphic designer, website developer and aspiring author. In this space, I share about everything from parenting, working from home, food we cook, and lots of things for kids! Learn more about me here.