This easy roasted garlic is delicious, so simple to make, and a great addition to any recipe. Some people even like to just pop the pieces of roasted garlic right into their mouth! Try it, you may be surprised how delicious it is! I first made this roasted garlic to add to homemade mashed potatoes. It gave it a sweet, garlicky flavor that was so scrumptious.
You could also add this roasted garlic to aioli, hummus, salads, and just about any other recipe you can think of!
Easy Roasted Garlic
- 1 head garlic
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the top off the of garlic to expose the garlic cloves inside.
- Rub the cut end in extra virgin olive oil, or brush it on generously.
- Wrap in aluminum foil.
- Place on oven rack and cook for 30-40 minutes. Remove and let cool a bit before trying to touch.
- Use in recipes like mashed potatoes, hummus, aioli, and more or just eat it as is!
Hi, I’m Jessica! I am wife to Chris, and mom to Kaiper, Alana and Koa. I am a graphic designer, website developer and aspiring author. In this space, I share about everything from parenting, working from home, food we cook, and lots of things for kids! Learn more about me here.