This Vegan Broccoli and Blueberry Salad is a fresh, crispy, creamy and delicious summer salad perfect for a side dish or daily lunch! This is my go-to, favorite to have on hand salad. Keeping this in my refrigerator helps me have something fresh and healthy to grab to eat throughout my busy days as a work-at-home mom.
This Broccoli and Blueberry Salad is plant based / vegan but it doesn’t have to be!
If you aren’t worry about dairy, use plain greek yogurt instead. Another great thing about this broccoli and blueberry salad is that you can customize it any way you like. It doesn’t have to be vegan. You can also throw in any other ingredients you like, or remove some to your taste.
As a busy working mom, making this broccoli and blueberry salad helps me be able to eat!
Moms, are you with me? It may seem crazy to say I can’t eat when I am home all day with my kids. But, the struggle is real people. Between household duties, motherhood duties, and running a business from home, I have to be very intentional about eating and having good, healthy options available to grab any time. This fresh, crispy, healthy salad makes that possible for me. Make it once per week and you’ll thank yourself later!
Vegan Broccoli Blueberry Salad
- 1 large head of broccoli (cut into small/bite sized pieces)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 large apple (chopped into bite-size pieces)
- Juice from half a lemon (add more/less to taste)
- 1 cup dairy free yogurt (I used almond milk yogurt)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbps apple cider vinegar
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl, mix well and enjoy!
- Salad may be served immediately or refrigerated until serving. It will last for 2-3 days in the refrigerator.
- Add salt and pepper to taste (we like to do this when serving individually so each person can add to taste).
Hi, I’m Jessica! I am wife to Chris, and mom to Kaiper, Alana and Koa. I am a graphic designer, website developer and aspiring author. In this space, I share about everything from parenting, working from home, food we cook, and lots of things for kids! Learn more about me here.