Hey mamas, who wants some free baby stuff?
Some people assume because I am currently expecting baby #3, that I have all of the baby things already. That would probably be true, except that around this time last year we decided not to have any more babies and got rid of everything. Yeah. And we got a dog. So there’s that. To the point, I have been researching all the new baby stuff and I came across a company called Mother’s Lounge. They want us to buy stuff, but they approach this by offering us free baby stuff first!
It’s actually a proven marketing tactic, and one that us expecting mamas can take advantage of! Winning!
How can you get all this free stuff for babies?
Have you ever heard of loss leaders? It’s basically a product sold at a loss, or something the company may lose money on, in order to attract customers. Mother’s Lounge promotes these “loss leaders” in hopes to attract customers to purchase the company’s other products. All you pay is the shipping!
Two things to note: I have tested these freebies for expecting moms, and I did notice that every site will try to get you to purchase an upgrade, one more thing, a personalization, or something else before checkout. It’s just one click to say, “No thanks, continue”, though, and don’t purchase the other items if you don’t want to. Also, you do have to pay for shipping, but even with the shipping the products are way cheaper than you would get elsewhere, so it seems like these are all still really good deals! Check them out and see what free baby stuff you can grab!
You only need one thing to get free stuff for baby: a coupon code.
And, I’ve got you covered. Use the code MOXIEMOTHERHOOD18 on any of the sites below, and you’ll get your free products! You get to choose your prints on most of these products too! Did I say winning?
- CarSeat Canopy ($50) at Carseatcanopy.com
- Baby Carrier ($40) at SevenSlings.com
- Nursing Pillow ($40) at NursingPillow.com
- Nursing Cover ($35) at UdderCovers.com
- Nursing Bracelets (I had never heard of these before, but it’s a neat idea) ($35) at MilkBands.com
- Baby Sling ($30) at HotSlings.com
- Belly Band ($40) at BellyButtonBand.com
- Baby Leggings ($50) at BabyLeggings.com
- Breast Pads ($35) at BreastPads.com
- Ruffle Buns (Any 3 – $60) at RuffleBuns.com
- 5 Board Books ($40) at BabsyBooks.com
- Belly Band for Jeans ($60) at HotHips.com
- Faux Fur Baby Hats ($35) at EskimoKids.com
- Hooded Towels ($35) at HoodedTowels.com
- Pregnancy Pillow ($50) at PregnancyPillow.com
- iCoil Portable USB Charger (not really a baby item, but a useful one!) ($30) at iCoil.com
- Sports Team Gear for babies ($35) at LittleFans.com
- 2 Free Pair of Shoes ($60) at LittleWanderers.com
- Custom Pacifiers ($30) at CustomPacifiers.com
- 2 Custom Snappies ($50) at CustomSnappies.com
I love looking at baby stuff! Why is it so fun to shop for babies? And why do the tiniest humans need the most stuff?
Hi, I’m Jessica! I am wife to Chris, and mom to Kaiper, Alana and our silver lab pup, Maui. We are expecting baby #3 right now, and excited to become a family of 5! I am a freelance website & blog developer, Co-Founder of Moxie Girl Fit Club, and aspiring author. I share about everything from parenting, how to make money from home, tutorials for my fellow bloggers, fitness and being a new homeschool family. Learn more about me here.